Water treatment is any process that improves the quality of water to make it more acceptable for a specific end-use. The end use may be drinking, industrial water supply, irrigation, river flow maintenance, water recreation or many other uses, including being safely returned to the environment
● Method of Treatment
● The unit operations in water treatment
● Typical plant treating hard Ground Water
● Treatment plant treating turbid surface water with organics
PDF Link – http://bit.ly/2k8hsqa
● Subscribe us To Get More Videos !
#StudySite #EnvironmentalEngineering #CivilEngineering #TreatmentOfWater
Subscribe Now – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPi9awsDVWTyTXbf7M5hQDA?sub_confirmation=1
💙 Give us a like 💚
💚 Share this video ❤
💛 SUBSCRIBE to our channel 💜
Do let us know what you think in the comments section.
And do not forget to LIKE | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for more videos!!
● Don’t forget to turn on the notification button to stay updated.
● Follow Your Social Media And Other Platform
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/studysites
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/studysiteofficial
Twitter – https://twitter.com/study_sites
Intro Music – Taken As YouTube Audio Library
Background Music- Taken As YouTube Audio Library
● Please Share Your Review And Suggestion in The Comment Section Below. Tell us Your Choice And What You Want To Watch, We Will Make That Videos For You!